Winter 2017 Registration begins November 1, 2016!
Do not attempt to register before your appointment time. See below for specific times. During the registration period, you may register or add/drop any time during or after your scheduled appointment.
Registration Appointments (Login at my.emich.edu to register)
If you are a new undergraduate student, you are required to meet with an Advisor before scheduling online.
College of Arts and Sciences - 120 Student Center - 734.487.4599
College of Business - 306 Owen - 734.487.2344
College of Education - 206 Porter - 734.487.1416
College of Health & Human Services - 214 Marshall Hall - 734.487.0918
College of Technology - 150 Sill Hall - 734.487.8659
Exploratory or Undeclared Majors:
University Advising and Career Development Center - 200 McKenny Hall - 734.487.0400
You will not be able to register online if you:
- Do not have current admission status.
- Were admitted or re-enrolled for a term, but did not register and need to update your admission.
- Have been academically dismissed.
- Try to register before your appointment time.
- Have an academic or financial hold.
- Are a new undergraduate or second bachelor's student and have not contacted the University Advising and Career Development Center.
- Have not registered for two years and need to re-enroll.