Mission, Vision, & Values
In collaboration with families and community stakeholders, we will provide accessible, high quality assessment, intervention and referral services across the lifespan to enable persons with autism spectrum disorders to achieve their maximum potential. This collaborative is founded on the values of respect, hope, excellence in teaching and learning, and social justice in the community.
Individuals with autism will receive the services needed to lead fulfilling lives as independently as possible within their communities.
In living our mission, we are committed to the following values:
- Hope: We embrace a perspective of hope and maximum potential in a strength-based, person centered model of services across the lifespan.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to ongoing evaluation and accountability for the quality of staff, services, and partnerships.
- Family Focus: We involve family in shared decision making throughout the continuum of services, and we support fully informed choices. We strive to make our services accessible regardless of a family's ability to pay.
- Collaboration:We demonstrate a commitment to collaboration and coordination with stakeholders community-wide through participatory decision-making and leadership. We will foster a state-wide alliance in our collaborative efforts.
- Social Justice: We provide accessible services to individuals, valuing inclusiveness and with the highest degree of sensitivity.
- Stewardship: We will assure that all of the resources in our care are safeguarded and utilized effectively in fulfillment of our mission.
- Excellence in Teaching an Learning: We will provide the highest standard of teaching and learning based on sound theoretical principles, evidence-based information, and best practices, as well as emerging practices. We will provide our students-in-training with in-depth, multidisciplinary educational and clinical experiences.