Our programs and services are developed based on best practices in autism services as well as on family and individual feedback. New programs are added as needs arise. Please contact us if you want to discuss unmet needs you would like the Center to consider in the development of our specialized programs.
Person Centered/Family Centered Plans
- Designed to look at the big picture so coordinated short term and long term decisions can be made that make sense to the person with ASD.
- Designed to bring together all the resources needed to meet a person’s wants and needs.
- Involves all the important people in the life of the person with ASD.
Wednesday Night Live parent information series - A free weekly program that addresses the concerns and needs of parents and caregivers. Local and regional experts share information that parents tell us they want to know more about! FREE child care is available.
ParentShare - A free weekly parent/caregiver support group. FREE child care is available.
Behavior Assessment and Analysis
- Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA).
- Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP).
- IEP Consultation.
- Educational Decision Making Consultation.
- Academic Tutoring.
- Life Skills Tutoring.
- Independent Educational Evaluations
For school districts:
- Behavior Consultation.
- Professional Development Training (individualized for each district/school) for teachers, paraprofessionals, related services staff, and administrators.
- Independent Educational Evaluations.
- Parent Programs.
College Supports Program
- Individualized support plan for students attending EMU or Washtenaw Community College.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please click here for more information and application materials.
For more information in the service please contact 734-487-4418
- If you need assistance with finding a specialized psychiatrist, please click the following link for a list of providers in this area: Psychiatrists