Our therapeutic services begin with an intake to gather information about individual needs. All therapists work closely together in an interdisciplinary process to provide the most effective and efficient services. Individual and group services are available. Social and communication skills are a primary goal in our therapy services.
- Speech/Language Therapy.
- Occupational Therapy.
- Music Therapy.
- Recreational Therapy.
- Nutrition Therapy.(Offered in conjunction with the Dietetics and Human Nutrition program)
- Consultation with Therapist.
- Family Therapy.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy.
- Young adult and adult services are provided by an interdisciplinary team based on individual or group needs.
- Social skills groups for school age children, young adults, and adults are provided by an a variety of our therapists.
- Parent Navigation Services.