Eastern Michigan University logo
direct edit

Admissions Form Library

Online Forms

Begin an online undergraduate application

Continue an existing online application

PDF Forms (some browsers work better than others)

Listed below are all the PDF forms you need to apply for undergraduate admission or change your admission status. These forms below are designed to be printed and mailed. Visit the Graduate School website's Forms & Documents for graduate forms.

Undergraduate Application (paper application form)

Disciplinary Form

Eastern Michigan University's admission application includes questions regarding prior criminal convictions and disciplinary history. The information provided by the student may be considered when EMU decides whether to admit the student to the University. This form is required for all applications.

Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification Department Application

The department application is required for entry into the post-baccalaureate teacher certification program. This is in addition to the university application, which is required for admission to the university.

Re-enrollment Form

For admitted undergraduate students, including those in a second bachelor or post-degree certification program who have attended EMU previously, but who have not enrolled during the last two years.

Release Form

The International Release Form can be used by International Students to give permission for the university to release information about the applicant's application status to another person named on the International Release Form.

Statement of Civil/Criminal Issues

Required for students who are applying to the College of Education. (Formerly known as the Moral Turpitude Statement)

Transcript Request Form

The Transcript Request Form can be used to request your official academic record from the institution(s) you previously attended.

Undergraduate Guest Application

For students who are currently enrolled in a degree program at another institution and who wish to enroll at EMU for one semester.

Undergraduate Application Update Form

For students who have already submitted an application but need to change the semester they plan to attend.

Veterans Application Fee Waiver Request

For applicants who have served in the U.S. Armed Services and are applying for admission. (Microsoft Word version)

International Student Forms

Undergraduate International Student Admissions Checklist

English as a Second Language Fact Sheet (ESL) 

Information for international applicants about the English as a Second Language Program.

Financial Form for International Applicants

Required for international students seeking or trying to maintain an F-1 or J-1 student visa.

Affidavit of Financial Resources 

Required for international students whose education is being financially sponsored by someone other than themselves. If you are having difficulty opening this form please download and save this form, and try opening it in Adobe Acrobat.

International Student Adviser Letter

The International Student Adviser Letter is required of all international students who are currently studying in the United States and who plan to be an F-1 or J-1 student at EMU. This form should be completed by the foreign student adviser at the school you are currently attending.