Eastern Michigan University
direct edit

Guest Students

Guest students are undergraduate students who are currently enrolled or actively pursuing a degree at another college or university, but want to take classes at EMU to transfer credit back to their home institution. Guest students must complete an application for each semester they wish to attend.

Admission requirements: Download and print the Undergraduate Guest Application, complete Part I and ask the registrar at your home college or university to complete Part II of the form.  When completing Part II, the registrar can email the completed form to transcripts_admissions@emich.edu, mail the completed form to the EMU Admissions Office or you can arrange to pick up the form in a sealed envelope and bring it to us directly.

Note: Non-U.S. citizens should contact International Admissions in 220 Student Center (734.487.0205) to confirm what additional documents are required (i.e., copy of PR card, copy of H-1/H-4 docs & H-1 employer letter, FLET/I-20 if F-1, etc.).