Eastern Michigan University logo
direct edit

Re-enrolling Students

An undergraduate re-enrolling student is a student who was (1) admitted to EMU as a freshman, transfer, second bachelor's, or post-bachelor's certificate student who has not completed a Bachelor's degree or certificate and (2) has not enrolled during the last two years.

Undergraduate students can re-enroll at the Office of Records & Registration by completing a Re-Enrollment Application. The completed form can be faxed or mailed to the Office of Records and Registration.

Visit the Office of Records and Registration for more information.