Eastern Michigan University logo
direct edit

Transfer Students

All students wishing to transfer to EMU must have a minimum cumulative college grade point average of 2.0 or higher. You must submit official (in sealed envelope) transcripts from all colleges and universities that you attended prior to applying to EMU. If you have fewer than 12 transferable credits, you will also need to submit an official (in sealed envelope) high school transcript or GED score report and your ACT or SAT scores to be evaluated on your high school records/criteria.

Office Hours:
M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm
246 McKenny Hall
Walk-in or to schedule your appointment, search "Transfer Admission Info Sessions" on the Admissions Event Sign Up.

Learn more about transferring credit to EMU:

Henry Ford College

Oakland Community College

Schoolcraft College

Washtenaw Community College

Wayne County Community College

All other transfers


Transfer Open House


EMU transfer credit policies