How to Apply
- Contact EMU Admissions and arrange a tour of campus and
Eagle Flight Centre
Apply to Eastern Michigan University
- Apply to the Aviation Flight Technology program* after acceptance to EMU. You must apply to the Aviation Flight Program in person.
- Once you are admitted into Eastern Michigan University you are already admitted into the flight program. We do have other requirements that are necessary to complete for you to begin your flight training.
- New students starting in the Fall need to attend the EMU Fusion/Fast Track program.
- Call 734.481.3000 and schedule an appointment to learn requirements you need to fulfill before flight training.
- Community learner students don't need to apply to EMU, but must apply at the flight center. Contact us for more information.
*Note: No secondary application is required for students intending to major in Aviation Management.
Forms and Additional Information
Aviation Flight Technology Application
Aviation Flight Technology Flight Training Agreement
Tuition and Flight Fees
Aviation Flight Program - Transfer Policy
Flight Schedule Pro
Once your application process is complete set up your account in Flight Schedule Pro.
Note: If you do not have an account at Eagle Flight Centre you will not be approved as a user.