To apply to one of our undergraduate programs, please see the EMU admissions website. Once you have been admitted to the University, you should declare your major and contact the department to make an advising appointment.
For admission requirements, please see the individual programs:
Admission to EMU Biology graduate programs requires that you send all of the following materials to Graduate Admissions:
- Fill out a Graduate School application through the Graduate Admissions website.
- Pay the University's application fee.
- Fill out a Biology Department graduate application form (Word or .pdf).
- Provide official copies of all college transcripts.
- Submit GRE general scores.
- Provide two (2)letters of reference.
- There are additional requirements for International Students.
Alternatively you may take these materials to Graduate Admissions in 401 Pierce Hall, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
For additional information about Biology graduate programs, or the admission process, or to request Biology graduate application forms, please contact the Biology Graduate Coordinator, Dr. David Kass (firstname.lastname@example.org).