Eastern Michigan University hosts periodic forums to inform the campus community about the University's budget.
The purpose of these forums is to build campus-wide knowledge and understanding of Eastern's financial position, budgets and budget processes. Learn about revenue sources, financial outlook, planning/strategy, allocations and expenditures, capital plan and more.
Information related to the forums will be posted to this web site.
Where: Student Center Auditorium
Hosted by: EMU President Susan Martin and CFO John Lumm
This event is open to the public
Unable to attend in person?
Video from this event will be available online via the EMU home page.
Video of previous forums:
March 2011: John Lumm, Susan Martin, Charles Ballard
Documents (most recent first):
- PDF of PowerPoint presentation by John Lumm at the May 2011 budget forum
- PDF of PowerPoint presentation by Charles Ballard at the March 2011 budget forum
- PDF of PowerPoint presentation by John Lumm at the March 2011 budget forum
- PDF of PowerPoint presentation for June 2010 EMU budget forum
- PDF of PowerPoint presentation for March 2010 Academic Affairs budget forum