- Course Equivalents and Transfer Guides
- Articulation Agreement Guides
- Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA)
- Links to Community College MTA Course Listings
- MACRAO Agreement (for Fall 2014 and earlier)
- Ohio Transfer Module
- Reverse Transfer Agreements
- Archived Agreement Guides - Pre-2014 (MACRAO)
Articulation Agreements (2+2 or 3+1)
Faculty and Staff
- Articulation Status Reports
- Articulation Agreement Process
- Community College Transfer Student Reports
- CCR Staff Reports
- Contact Us
- Upcoming Events
- Community College Relations Advisory Board
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Transfer Admissions
- EMU Catalog
- University Advising & Career Development Center
- Project Lead the Way
Ohio Transfer Module
Eastern Michigan University accepts the Ohio Transfer Module to facilitate the transfer of general education credit from Ohio colleges to EMU.
How it Works
Students whose transcripts are certified by an Ohio college as having satisfied the requirements of the Ohio Transfer Module will be required to fulfill only the three following requirements that are now part of EMU's general education program:
- An approved Quantitative Reasoning course (unless waived by an ACT math sub-score of 28 or higher or SAT math sub-score of 670 or higher;
- One approved course in either Global Awareness or U.S. Diversity;
- One Learning beyond the Classroom (LBC) course or noncredit experience completed at EMU.
The first two requirements may be completed as part of the Ohio Transfer Module at the transferring college or at EMU. The LBC requirement must be satisfied as a course or experience offered by EMU. To find courses that may be used to satisfy these three General Education Application requirements, use the General Education Transfer Guide for Owens Community College.
This policy applies only to general education requirements and does not exempt students from meeting requirements of their specific program, major, or other graduation requirements. Students may obtain a copy of the curriculum for their intended major from EMU's online Catalog to determine if any required courses might also be used to satisfy the Ohio Transfer Module.
Click Here to go to the official Ohio Transfer Module Website.