- Course Equivalents and Transfer Guides
- Articulation Agreement Guides
- Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA)
- Links to Community College MTA Course Listings
- MACRAO Agreement (for Fall 2014 and earlier)
- Ohio Transfer Module
- Reverse Transfer Agreements
- Archived Agreement Guides - Pre-2014 (MACRAO)
Articulation Agreements (2+2 or 3+1)
Faculty and Staff
- Articulation Status Reports
- Articulation Agreement Process
- Templates of Agreements
- Community College Transfer Student Reports
- CCR Staff Reports
- Contact Us
- Upcoming Events
- Community College Relations Advisory Board
- EMU Administration
- EMU Catalog
- University Advising & Career Development Center
Reverse Transfer Agreements
Eastern Michigan University is partnering with community colleges in Michigan to make degree completion as easy as possible. These Reverse Transfer Agreements allow transfer students to complete the requirements for an associate's degree from the community college they transferred from with credits they've taken at Eastern.
How the Agreements Work
In order to take advantage of one of our Reverse Transfer Agreements, students must have transferred in 45 or more credits hours from one of our partner schools (see our current list below) before completing an associate's degree at the partner school. Eligible students will have their EMU transcripts sent to the partner school free of charge. The partner school will then process the applicable associate's degree and notify the student of his or her graduation status within weeks.
Why Get an Associate's Degree?
Why should you be interested in earning an associate's degree when you're already working on a bachelor's degree?
- It shows future employers your ability to complete things you've started
- You will receive recognition and credentialing for all the time and effort you spent at your community college
- It's a great resume builder! You can list multiple degrees on your resume