- Wendy Fischl Beattie, CPO, FAAOP was appointed Program Director and Clinical Coordinator for the Orthotics & Prosthetics program in November, 2013
- HPHP welcomes four new faculty members in 2013-2014: Becca Moore (Exercise Science), Sunny Jang (Orthotics & Prosthetics), Jacob Lindquist (Orthotics & Prosthetics), and Karin Olson (Physician Assistant)
- Christopher Herman, Ph.D. has been appointed the Interim School Director of HPHP for 2013-2014
- The Physician Assistant graduate program will welcome its first incoming class in May 2014!
- New academic programs in HPHP include the Sport Performance and Fitness Entrepreneurship track within the Physical Education major, the online Applied Performance Physiology track of the graduate Exercise Physiology program, and a Community Health track offered through Health Education
318 Porter Building
Ypsilanti, MI 48197