Eastern Michigan University logo

Undergraduate Advising

Undergraduates seeking a School Health Minor or Health Minor, and those seeking a Post Baccalaureate Health Endorsement:

  1. Download and submit the Health Education Advisor Request Form.
  2. Dr. Cowdery will email you contact information for your assigned advisor.
  3. Once you receive your health education advisor assignment, contact your advisor to make your first advising appointment. Your advisor will set up a program of study for you and answer any questions you might have about your program.

Contact information:
Kathleen Mullen Conley, Ph.D.
Health Education Program Coordinator
318V Porter Building

Interested in an HPHP Program?
Email us your questions to:
Become our friend on Facebook!

The Health Education Program is part of the School of Health Promotion & Human Performance, 318 Porter Building, 734.487.0090