- The Physician Assistant graduate program recently welcomed its first incoming class in May 2014!
- New academic programs in HPHP include the Sport Performance and Fitness Entrepreneurship track within the Physical Education major, the online Applied Performance Physiology track of the graduate Exercise Physiology program, and a Community Health track offered through Health Education.
- Dr. Chris Herman was named Director, School of Health Promotion & Human Performance.
- Courtney McCormick, M.S., a Doctoral Candidate in EMU's Education Leadership program has joined our faculty as an Assistant Professor in the Athletic Training program.
- Rick Karcher, J.D. has joined our faculty as an Assistant Professor in the Sport Management program.
- Vivian Moynihan, M.D., M.P.H has joined our faculty in the Physician Assistant Program.
- Kevin Geltz, PC-C, M.S. has also joined our faculty in the Physician Assistant Program.
- Linda Jerome has joined the CHHS Advising Center as our full-time HPHP Advisor.
318 Porter Building
Ypsilanti, MI 48197