Criteria for Admission
- Have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum 2.7 GPA.
- Meet the Graduate School admission requirements.
- Submit a one-to-two page personal statement answering the questions included in the Personal Statement Guidelines for the program to which you are applying.
- Schedule an interview with the program director.
NOTE: Students must be admitted to the graduate certificate program before enrolling in required course work
To Begin the Admissions Process:
- Submit an application for Graduate Admission with applicant fee to the Eastern Michigan University Graduate School.
- Submit official transcripts from schools you have previously attended.
- Arrange for an interview appointment with Director of Aging Studies Program, Jayne Yatczak.