Health Administration Undergraduate Program
To qualify for admission to the undergraduate program in Health Administration, students must have successfully completed 45 hours of undergraduate coursework at an accredited institution of higher learning with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5. In addition, the following courses must be completed with a minimum earned grade of C- (C required for transfer courses) in each:
Prospective majors in Health Administration who do not have the minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average may petition the program in writing, through the Program Director, to request probationary admission to the major. Such applications will be considered by the program's faculty on a case-by-base basis and would be expected to include information explaining either disruption in the applicant's higher education, personal experience and achievements that counterbalance the grade point average, or other issues of relevance to the request.
Health Administration – Masters
The following criteria are required for admission into this program:
- Comply with the Graduate School's admission requirements;
- GMAT/GRE at 50th percentile or higher;
- A bachelors degree from an accredited university;
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0;
- Have successfully completed an undergraduate or graduate level descriptive statistics course;
- A minimum of two years of professional work experience
In addition to meeting these requirements students will need to submit, as part of the application process an:
The application deadlines are as follows:
- March 30 for Fall Admission
- October 15 for Winter Admission
Applicants who do not meet the minimum standards in one area, but exceed the standard in others, may be considered for admission on a case by cases basis.
International students need to meet the admission criteria as domestic students. In additional they need to take English Language proficiency tests and earn at least an 84 in the TOEFL, with a minimum score of 20 in each sections.
Health Administration – Graduate Certificate
Prospective students seeking admission to the Graduate Certificate in Health Administration program are
- Comply with the Graduate School’s admission requirements.
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA. (Applicants may seek conditional admission with a 2.75 GPA.)
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
A health administration graduate certificate coordinator will work with you to assist in the exploration of degree requirements, evaluation of applications for admission to the degree program, preparation of a plan of study, approval of program changes, and recommendation for graduation. For more information or to schedule an advising appointment, call 734-487-2383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.