Students Nurses' Association
The local chapter of the Student Nurses' Association welcomes all EMU pre-nursing and nursing students to its events. The chapter is part of the Michigan Nursing Students Association (MNSA) and the National Student Nurses' Association (NSNA).
- Draws together a vibrant network of EMU nursing students, instructors and alumni.
- Provides a forum for relevant discussions, demonstrations and presentations.
- Gives students experience and leadership opportunities in a professional organization.
Advisor, Angela Lukomski
President, Steven Filimon
Sigma Theta Tau, Eta Rho Chapter
Sigma Theta Tau International is Nursing's international honor society, with members in every avenue of healthcare, in countries, territories and provinces around the globe. It encourages and recognizes nursing students whose scholarship and leadership set them apart.
The Eta Rho Chapter was chartered at EMU in 1984. The chapter's work at EMU includes:
- Sponsoring educational events for the nursing community.
- Providing continuing education credits for relicensing.
- Mentoring nurse leaders in the community.
Eta Rho Chapter Facebook
President, Demita Pursell, BSN, RN
Vice president, Ebonique Bargainer, BSN, RN
Secretary, Ashlie Hauessler, MSN, RN