D.NP, Oakland University
Master's Certificate in Teaching in Healthcare Systems, Eastern Michigan University
M.S.N., University of Michigan
B.S.N., Michigan State University
Certified Nurse Education (CNE)
Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE)
- Active learning
- Health Assessment
- Leadership and transition to practice
- Interprofessional Simulation
- Interprofessional Education and Collaboration
Selected Presentations and/or Publications
- Myler, L. & Seurynck, K., (2016). Early Lessons Learned in a New Hospital-Based Simulation Center. Nursing Education Perspectives, in press.
Seurynck, K.M., Abele, C., Ferrari, M. and Murphy, S. L. (2012). Comparison of Nurse Mentor and Instructor Evaluation of Clinical Performance. Nursing Education Perspectives, in press.
- Peer Reviewed Presentations