D.NP., Oakland University
M.S.N., University of Michigan
B.S.N., Michigan State University
- Active Learning
- Interprofessional Education and Collaboration
- Pain Management
Selected Presentations and/or Publications
- Myler, L., Abele, C., Hagerty, B., Ferrari, M., and Murphy, S. (2013). Mentor satisfaction using a new model of clinical education. Nursing Education Perspectives, in press.
Peer Reviewed Posters (Regional):
Myler, L., Seurynck, K., Anderson, J., Bay, E., Brancheau, M.A., Gosselin, K., Leech, C., Price,D. (2013, April). Nurse Mentor Resources and Toolkit. Poster session presentation at UM SON Dean’s Research Day, Ann Arbor, MI.
Myler L., Abele, C., Hagerty, B., Ferrari, M., and Murphy, S. (2012, September). Mentor Satisfaction Using a New Model of Clinical Education. Poster session presentation at UMHS Poster Day, Ann Arbor, MI
Peer Reviewed Presentations (Regional):
- Teaching with Technology: the Use of Innovation in Education. Michigan Academy Conference. (2014, February). Oakland University, Rochester, MI.
- Education Made Easy-Delivering Content in a Meaningful Way. Taking the Lead 2014: Innovations in Leadership Conference. (2014, January). Ann Arbor, MI.
- Enhancing the Scope of Practice: A Patient’s Pain Story. (2012). Sponsored by UMHS and UM School of Nursing. Ann Arbor, MI.