Post-Doctoral Fellowship - University of Michigan (2004)
Ph.D. - University of Michigan (1999)
M.S.N. - University of Michigan (1995)
B.S.N. - National Yang-Ming Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan (1992)
2010 - Present: Women & Health
2007 - Present: BMC Women's Health
2007 - Present: Western Journal of Nursing Research
2007 - Present: Health Education & Research
2006 - Present: American Journal of Family Medicine
2006 - Present: American Journal of Health Behavior
2006 - Present: Health Policy
2006 - Present: Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health
2006 - Present: Public Health Nursing
2005 - Present: Cancer Nursing
2005- Present: Cancer Prevention and Detection
2005 - Present: Research and Theory in Nursing Practice International Journal
1. Wu. T.Y. , Wu, C.X., Chen S.L., Shi, J.G., & Lin, K.H. (2015). Breast Cancer Risk Assessment and Gail Model among Chinese Women. Journal of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, 1(1), 107.
2. Wu , T.Y., & Lin, C.M. (2015). Developing and Evaluating an Individually-Tailored Intervention to Increase Mammography Adherence among Chinese American women. Cancer Nursing, 38, 1, 40-49.
3. Wu , T.Y., Lin, C.M., Chen, S.L., & Jung, Y. (2014). A community-based intervention to promote breast cancer awareness and screening among Asian American women. International Quarterly of Community Health Education.
4. Lee C, Wu T.Y. (2014) The Impact of Breast Cancer Educational Workshop on Knowledge and Breast Self-Examination Practice Among Korean-American Women. J Nurs Care 3: 176. doi:10.4172/2167-1168.1000176
5. Wu, T.Y. , Wozny, P. & Raymond, D.M. (2013). Promoting Colorectal Cancer Awareness in Undergraduate Community Health Nursing Education: A Community-Academic Collaboration. Journal of Community Health Nursing, 30(4), 175-184.
6. Raymond, D.M., Wu, T.Y, Richard, M., McDonagh, M.J. (2013). Increasing Colorectal Cancer Screening Awareness: An Innovative Participatory Intervention. Michigan Journal of Public Health.
7. Wu, T.Y ., Liu, Y.L. Chung S. (2012). Improving Breast Cancer Outcomes among Women in China: Practices, Knowledge and Attitudes related to Breast Cancer Screening. International Journal of Breast Cancer.
8. Wu, T.Y ., Chung S., Yeh, M.C., Chang, S., Hsieh, H.F., Ha, S..J. (2012). Understanding Breast Cancer Screening Practices from Taiwan: A Country with Universal Health Care. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Control.
9. Wu , T.Y., Fox, D. F., Stokes, C., Adam, C. (2012). Work-related stress and intention to quit in newly graduated nurses . Nurse Education Today. 32(6):669-74.
10. Wu, T.Y ., Wang, J., Chung, S. (2012) Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors and Diabetes in Asian Indians Residing in Michigan. Journal of Community Health,37(2):395-402
11. Wu, T.Y. , Hsieh, H.F., Wang, J., Lan, Y., Oakley, D. (2011). Ethnicity and Cardiovascular Risk Factors among Asian Americans Residing in Michigan. Journal of Community Health,36(5):811-8.
12. Wu, T.Y ., Robbins, L.B., & Hsieh, H.F. (2011). Instrument development and validation of Perceived Physical Activity Self-Efficacy Scale for adolescents. Research and theory for nursing practice, 25(1):39-54.
13. Wu, T.Y., Hsieh, H.F.,Wang, J., Yao, L., Oakley, D. (2011). Ethnicity and Cardiovascular Risk Factors Among Asian Americans Residing in Michigan. Journal of Community Health, DOI:10.1007/s10900-011-9379-1.
14. Wu, T.Y ., Kao, J.Y., Hsieh, H.F., et al. (2010). Effective Colorectal Cancer Education for Asian Americans: A Michigan program. Journal of Cancer Education, DOI10.1007/s13187-009-0009-x.
15. Robbins, L. B., Talley, H. C., Wu, T. Y., & Wilbur, J. (2010). Sixth-grade boys' perceived benefits of and barriers to physical activity and suggestions for increasing physical activity. The Journal of School Nursing, 26(1), 65-77.
16. Wu, T.Y. , Hsieh, H.F., Brady, W. (2009). Correlates of Recent and Regular Mammography Screening among Asian American Women. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65, 2434-2446.
17. Wu, T.Y., Hsieh, H.F., Brady, W. (2009). Stages of Mammography Adoption in Asian American Women. Health Education Research, 24(5):748-759.
18. Robbins, L.B., Sikorskii, A, Hamel, L.M., Wu, T.Y., Wilbur J. (2009). Gender comparisons of perceived benefits of and barriers to physical activity in middle school youth. Research in Nursing and Health, 32, 163-176.
19. Wu, T.Y. , Hsieh, H.F., Brady, W. (2008). Demographics and Perceptions of Barriers toward Breast Cancer Screening Among Asian-American Women. Women & Health, 48 (3), 261 - 281.
20. Robbins, L.B., Wu, T.Y., Sikorskii, A, Morley, B. (2008). Psychometric assessment of the adolescent physical activity perceived benefits of and barriers scales. Journal of Nursing Measurement, 16, 98-112.
21. Wu, T.Y ., & Brady, W. (2007). Mammography Stage of Adoption and Decision Balance among Asian Indian and Filipino American Women. Cancer Nursing, 30, 390-8.
22. Wu, T.Y ., & Bancroft, J.M. (2006). Filipino American women's perceptions and experiences with breast cancer screening. Oncology Nursing Forum, 33, E72-78.
23. Wu, T.Y ., Brady, W., Chen, Y.W., & Hergert, C. (2006). Health beliefs and practices related to breast cancer screening in Filipino, Chinese, and Asian Indian women. Cancer Detection and Prevention, 30, 58-66.
24. Wu, T.Y. , Rose, S., & Bancroft, J.M. (2006) Gender differences in health risk behaviors and physical activity among middle school students. Journal of School Nursing, 22, 25-31.
25. Wu, T.Y., & Pender N. (2005). A panel study of physical activity among Taiwanese youth: testing the revised health promotion model. Family and Community Health, 28, 113-124.
26. Wu, T.Y., Guthrie, B.J., & Bancroft, J.M. (2005). An integrative review on breast cancer screening practice and correlates among Chinese, Korean, Filipino, and Asian American women. Health Care for Women International, 26, 225-246.
27. Wu, T.Y. , & Jwo, J.L. (2005). A prospective study on changes of cognitions, interpersonal influences and physical activity in Taiwanese youth. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sports, 76, 1-10.
28. Yu, M.Y., Wu, T.Y., & Mood, D.W. (2005). Cultural affiliation and mammography screening of Chinese women in an urban county of Michigan. Journal of Transcultural Nursing, 16, 106-117.
29. Yu, M.Y., & Wu, T.Y. (2005). Factors influencing mammography screening of Chinese American women. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing, 34, 386-394.
30. Wu, T.Y. , Pender, N., & Noureddine, S. (2003). Gender differences in the psychosocial and cognitive correlates of physical activity among Taiwanese adolescents: a structural equation modeling Approach. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 10, 93-105.
31. Wu, T.Y. , & Yu, M.Y. (2003). Reliability and validity of mammography screening beliefs questionnaire in Chinese American women. Cancer Nursing, 26, 131-142.
32. Wu, T.Y. , Ronis, D., Pender, N., & Jwo, J.L. (2002). Development of an instrument to measure physical activity cognitions among Taiwanese adolescents. Preventive Medicine, 35, 54-64.
33. Wu, T.Y. , & Pender, N. (2002). Determinants of physical activity among Taiwanese adolescents: an application of the Health Promotion Model. Research in Nursing and Health, 25, 25-36.
34. Wu, T.Y. , Pender, N., & Yang, K.P. (2002). Promoting physical activity among Taiwanese and American adolescents. Journal of Nursing Research, 10, 57-64.
35. Wu, T.Y. , Jwo, J.L., & Fong, M.L. (2001). Analysis of Taiwanese adolescents' physical activity and its association with cognitive variables and interpersonal influences, Journal of Physical Education in Higher Education, 3(1), 39-52.
36. Wu, T.Y. , & Daniel, L. (2001). The Growth of Chinese infants in the first year of life. MCN: the American journal of maternal/child nursing, 26, 202-207.
37. Wu, T.Y. , & Jwo, J.L. (1999). Application of the Health Promotion Model in physical activity among Taiwanese. Journal of Chinese Physical Education, 45, 51-62.
Awards and Appointments: