- Application Forms
- Baby Sitter Form
- Child Care Fund Raising Opportunities
- Flights of Imagination Summer Program
- Links of Interest
- Preschool Observations
- Student Employment
Flights of Imagination 2013
- Full-day or half-day sessions
- Morning breakfast, noon lunch and mid-afternoon snack provided
- Campus trips and special guests
Flights of Imagination 2013 is a program provided by the Children's Institute at Eastern Michigan University. The summer program at EMU Children's Institute is a theme oriented, play based program utilizing the Creative Curriculum. The program will reflect the Michigan Department of Education (MDE) grade level expctations for children moving into kindergarten and bridging into first grade. Our program is supervised by professional teachers from the Institute. Experienced and energetic students at Eastern Michigan University oversee the activities. The program is divided into ten sessions with exciting activities every day. You have the option of enrolling your child in as few as one weekly session or MORE! Sign up today!
Please note that all half-day sessions must be scheduled for the same times each week.
|7:30 am - 1:00 pm||7:30am - 5:30pm|
- Registration Fee $30 (non-refundable, pay annually, one per family)
- Flights of Imagination 2013 T-Shirt $8 (non-refundable)
- Vehicle Permit $3 (per-vehicle charge for pick-up and drop-off privileges)
All requests for refunds must be made in writing. All monies, minus the above charges ($38) and a $35 administration fee, will be refunded.
Your child will make new friends while experiencing fun-filled activities at camp. Professional teachers and EMU students plan fun, educational activities designed to challenge the school-age child.
Click here to view the current year's program calendar.
- Arts and Crafts
- Themed Dramatics
- Special Theme Days
- Campus Trips and Special Events
- Open Ended Choices
- Active Play Indoors and Out
Programs for toddlers and preschoolers are also available. Please call 734.487.2348 or 734.487.1126 for more information.
If you have any questions please contact the Children's Institute at 734.487.2348 or 734.487.1126.
For children ages 7-13, boys and girls, contact Rec/IM Fun Camp at http://www.emich.edu/recim.