Continuous Improvement Communication
Continuous Improvement (CI) Communication is an effort through the Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Accountability to increase the visibility and understanding of University wide continuous improvement efforts through the development and oversight of various initiatives such as:
- We Are Here Campaign
- Reality Checkups
- Making EMU Better Story Project
- OIEA Newsletter
- AQIP Action Project Retirement Process
- Annual showcase of University-wide Continuous Improvement Efforts
- Provides support and advice in developing and implementing communications relevant to OIEA offices and initiatives.
- COORDINATE & Manage
- Coordinate university-wide continuous improvement communication initiatives: the We Are Here Campaign, Reality Checkups, Making EMU Better Story Project and the AQIP Action Project Retirement Process.
- CONNECT & Communicate
- Improve the overall quality and consistency of CI efforts on campus through yearlong, university wide communication initiatives.