- CI Home
- Institutional Research & Information Management
- Institutional Accreditation - AQIP
- Continuous Improvement Communication
Phone: (734) 487-4924
Fax: (734) 487-0470
346 McKenny Hall
(734) 487-0470 (fax)
Assistant Vice President and Executive Director
For more detailed reports, resources and a complete list of IRIM staff please visit http://irim.emich.edu
About the Office of Institutional Research and Information Management (IRIM)
The Office of Institutional Research and Information Management (IRIM) is the official source of comprehensive information about Eastern Michigan University for internal and external stakeholders. IRIM operates as a service-oriented and collegial unit that leads the way in developing shared, innovative, forward-thinking and integrated information systems supporting a data-driven and fact-based environment for strategic planning, budgeting, decision making, continuous improvement, and measurement of performance.
- Provides support for systematic University-wide participation in assessment, planning, and continuous improvement.
- Provides information-based support to the University’s mission & strategic directions.
- Assists departments and programs in developing, implementing, and evaluating programs, plans, and outcomes.
- Conducts campus-wide surveys and analysis.
- COORDINATE & Manage
- Develops and oversees University’s data warehouse.
- Conducts institutional research studies to support institutional effectiveness processes.
- Manages overall institutional information and data reporting.
- Coordinates multiple campus-wide committees aiming at improving information management.
- Participates in and supports AQIP activities.
- CONNECT & Communicate
- Preparing reports for internal and external stakeholders.