AQIP Activities & Resources
- AQIP Home
- AQIP Action Projects
- Systems Portfolio & Systems Appraisal
- Quality Check Up & Quality Summary
- Systems Portfolio Snapshot: a summer of the Systems Portfolio process at EMU
Information on the Higher Learning Commission & AQIP can be found at:
Jeanne L. Thomas, Ph.D.
OIEA Faculty Intern -- Systems Portfolio
Mary Sue Marz
OIEA Faculty Intern – AQIP Action Projects
OIEA Graduate Assistant
The Systems Portfolio demonstrates the context in which EMU attends to each of the nine AQIP categories and the:
- processes that the University uses in doing so
- the results that were achieved from the efforts
- improvements that have been made and are planned based on the results.
Access EMU’s current System Portfolio here.
Access EMU's May 2008 Systems Portfolio here.
AQIP calls upon institutions to undergo a Systems Appraisal every four years. The Systems Appraisal is based on the Systems Portfolio assembled by the institution and provides feedback the institutions strengths and opportunities for improvement.
Access EMU's October 2008 Systems Appraisal Feedback Report here.