2014 Elevator Pitch Competition
Think you have a great idea that would be the "next big thing"? Think you could pitch it to potential investors in a short period of time? Then maybe you should enter the 2014 Elevator Pitch Competition.
Join us on Friday, April 4, 2014 at the SPARK East location for the annual Elevator Pitch Competition.
Cash Prizes for first, second, and third place entries will be awarded.
What do I have to do you might ask? Put together a 2 minute power point presentation or other visual presentation of the venture you have in mind with a short executive summary for your group of potential investors. Your presentation should focus on the following:
- A description of your idea with an emphasis on it's innovative design or the uniqueness of the idea
- List your current and potential competitors that have a similar product or service and why your idea is better then the competition
- Discuss your potential markets or beneficiaries of your idea. Detail the potential size and possible future growth of your market.
- Describe the team involved to bring the idea to life.
- Discuss how you will make money off the idea and how much or where you will get funding if it's an idea for a non-profit venture and how much funding would be required.
Deadline to enter the competition is Friday, March 28, 2014. All materials must be submitted by the deadline or you will not be entered into the competition.
Click here for the entry form.