Accounting & Finance
The Accounting and Finance department delivers high-quality accounting, accounting information systems, finance and decision science education.
The department offers three undergraduate BBA programs:
- Accounting Information Systems
At the graduate level, the department offers a:
- Master of Science in Accounting (MS)
- Master of Science in Taxation (MS)
- MBA specializations in Finance and Internal Auditing
- Graduate Certificate program in Finance
The department also offers three combined bachelor's and master's degree programs that can be completed in 150 credit hours (five years, if full-time):
- Accounting 150 hours – BBA, MS
- Accounting Information Systems 150 hours – BBA, MS
- Accounting and taxation 150 hours – BBA, MS
For more information, visit the accounting and finance department programs page.