Welcome to the Masters of Science in Human Resources and Organizational Development Degree Website
Nationally, employment of specialists in human resources and organizational development is expected to grow faster than the average for all occupations. Those who have completed this masters program have found satisfying careers in human resource development, labor relations, and employment.
Goals of the Program
- identify, plan, implement, and manage change as staff professionals or managers or external consultants
- match organizational and human resource needs and implement systems related to structure, process, and most important, the people in organizations
- link human resource management and organizational development by implementing processes to improve organizational effectiveness
Graduates of the program have been employed in such diverse occupations as:
- Quality Service Specialist for Bank of America
- Assistant Personnel Director for the Department of Agriculture
- Quality Planning Manager for Wyandotte Medical Center
- Training and Educational Coordinator for Ford Motor Company
- HR Planning & Development for McAuley Health Services
- Own Consulting Businesses or are Internal Change Agents in organizations
Awards and Recognitions
The Master in Science in Human Resourses and Organizational Developemnt Program was named one of the top online Master's in Human Resources program in 2016 by Best Colleges.com.
Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management program was nominated for the "Certificate Program With Emphasis on HR" award and has been selected as a Top 10 finalist for 2016!
For more information about our program, please contact:
Dr. Fraya Wagner-Marsh