GET STARTED TODAY!
To apply for admission to the Master of Business Administration program, please submit the following items:
Graduate admissions application with non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended, with a cumulative or last-half grade-point average of 2.75.
- A personal statement indicating purpose for applying, background and goals.
- Resumé detailing work history and experience.
- A score of 450 or greater in the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), with at least 20 in the verbal section and 24 in the quantitative, OR an overall score of 297 or greater in the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), including scores of at least 143 in verbal reasoning and 140 in quantitative reasoning.
The GMAT/GRE requirement will be waived for students who have earned an AACSB accredited Bachelor of Business
Administration degree, with a Cumulative GPA of 3.5 and an average GPA of 3.0 in statistics, accounting and finance courses. Students with at least 5 years of managerial-level work experience including budgetary and supervisory authority, or with a previous Master's degree from a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution, may inquire about the process to apply for consideration for GMAT/GRE waiver.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit a TOEFL score of 80 overall, with at least 20 in the reading, writing, listening and speaking sections; or IELTS score of 6.5, with at least 6.5 in reading, listening and speaking, and at least 6.0 in writing.
- International applicants are required to have their educational credentials evaluated by Educational Perspectives as part of the application process. Visit the International Students page on the Graduate School website for further information about the application process.
The Master of Business Administration is part of the College of Business, 300 West Michigan Avenue, 473 Gary Owen Building