News & Announcements
The Counseling Program at Eastern Michigan University consists of three, professional counseling graduate programs:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC)
- Master of Arts in College Counseling (CLCL)
- Master of Arts in School Counseling (SCS2)
All three programs are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
While all of our programs are offered on-campus, we periodically offer parts of the program coursework off-campus.
Advanced Graduate Certificate Programs
In addition, we offer four Advanced Graduate Certificate programs:
- Post-Master's Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Post-Master's Certificate Program for School Counselor Licensure (SCL)
- Graduate Certificate in Helping Interventions in a Multicultural Society (HIMS)
- Postsecondary Planning Specialist Certificate Program for School Counselors (PPS)
To learn more, visit our Programs page.