Eastern Michigan University
College of Education at Eastern Michigan University
Horizontal Spacer
Office of the Dean
  • For Students
    • Student Space Request: Please fill out the Student Space Request Form and submit it to the COE Dean's Office in the Porter Building, room 310.
    • Bake Sales: Please visit the Campus Life Student Organizations webpage, review the "Bake Sales Guidlines" and fill out the "Bake Sale Request Form". Follow the directions on the form for where to submit it.
College of Education