1. When will I be notified of admission to the program?
Applicants will be notified of their admission status in March, 2015. The first courses, EDST 800 and URED 811 will be taught in Summer II, 2015. Applications received after the January 9, 2015 deadline will be considered on a "space available" basis.
2. Where will the program courses be offered?
All courses will be offered at the Eastern Michigan University campus in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
3. How will the courses be offered?
All courses will be offered in either a face-to-face format or a combination of face-to-face and on-line courses in a hybrid format.
4. What is the admission process?
For details on the admission process, download the Basic Facts (pdf) document.
5. What are the admission criteria?
For admission criteria, download the Basic Facts (pdf) document.
6. What types of financial assistance are available?
Please visit the Financial Assistance section of the Graduate School website.