Welcome to the Office of Academic Services website!
In the Office of Academic Services (OAS) our goal is to provide the best possible services and the latest information regarding initial and continuing teacher certification. We support various activities for the students and faculty in the College of Education and associated educator programs. Our services include:
- Processing Initial Teacher Preparation Program admission applications.
- Coordinating College of Education advising and facilitating group advising sessions for students interested in entering the teacher preparation program.
- Admitting, placing and supervising student teachers.
- Advising Post-baccalaureate Teacher Certification students.
- Providing information and processing paperwork for Continuing Certification students.
- Collecting and managing data about our educator preparation programs.
- Providing LiveText support to students and faculty users.