On January 25, 2008, the College of Education signed Professional Education Partnership Agreements with the following local school districts:
- Ann Arbor
- Lincoln Consolidated
- Washtenaw Intermediate School District (WISD)
- Willow Run
The College of Education Professional Development Partnership will provide educational opportunities, support, and services to partner schools, school districts, and the communities that they service.
The Professional Development Partnership offers the following opportunities:
- High quality pre-service and student teaching placements for Eastern Michigan University interns and students.
- Professional development activities for district students, teachers, educational personnel, and administrators.
- School improvement, curriculum development, and school reform efforts
- Research and inquiry possibilities in a myriad of ways for our Eastern Michigan University faculty, students, and district teachers, educational personnel, and administrators.
Together, the Parties enter into this Memorandum of Understanding to mutually promote collaborative efforts to serve and provide educational opportunities for Eastern Michigan University, partner school districts, and the communities that they service.