We believe that...
- Teaching is our primary responsibility.
- Teaching should be enjoyable.
- Teaching should be conducted with dignity and respect for ourselves and others.
- Teaching should be responsive to real life needs.
- Teaching should be socially responsible.
- Teaching should contribute to the body of knowledge.
- We must strive for excellence and excellence is a goal, not an accomplishment.
- Communication is the essence of productive student-faculty relationships and is central to the teaching-learning process.
- Individual rights and mutual respect are necessary in the educational process.
- Learning is an ongoing, evolutionary process which is life long, and teaching provides direction, not a destination.
We further believe that it is our responsibility to...
- Prepare graduates who can be creative visionaries for the future.
- Prepare graduates to be responsive to real life needs.
- Prepare graduates to utilize state-of-the-art technical skills and knowledge.
- Prepare graduates to engage in professional practices which are ethically and morally defensible.