Eastern Michigan University
College of Education at Eastern Michigan University
Horizontal Spacer
Post-Baccalaureate Students
Non-Degree Admission

If you do not have all your application materials ready, but would like to get started on a few general education, major/minor courses and/or the first set of professional education classes (referred to as the Pre-admission Phase), then you can apply as a "post-bachelor's non-degree" student.

This requires an undergraduate application to the EMU's Office of Admissions, application fee, and an official transcript from the institution at which you earned your bachelor's degree. This admission status is only meant to help you get started. You will need to complete the formal admission process at your earliest convenience.

Post-bachelor's non-degree status does not qualify a student to apply for federal or state financial aid. Alternative loans may be available. Contact the Office of Financial Aid, 734.487.0455, for more information.

College of Education