Eastern Michigan University
College of Education at Eastern Michigan University
Horizontal Spacer
Post-Baccalaureate Students
Graduation Audit

Undergraduate Students

Undergraduate students may run a self-audit at any time to monitor progress through their program(s). To learn how to run and read a self-audit, please visit the Office of Records and Registration U.achieve: EMU's UG Degree Evaluation Tool webpage.

Post-baccalaureate Teacher Certification Students

If you are a post-baccalaureate student, you may request an audit by returning the Application for Audit (pdf) to the Post-baccalaureate Teacher Certification coordinator in 206 Porter. While this can be requested at any time, plan to request one around the time you are applying for student teaching.

College of Education