Eastern Michigan University
College of Education at Eastern Michigan University
Horizontal Spacer
Undergraduate Students
Questions? Email COE the Advising Center at coe_advising@emich.eduRe-Enrolling at EMU

If you have not been enrolled at EMU for more than eight semesters (two years), you must re-enroll in the Office of Records and Registration , 303 Pierce.

After your re-enrollment application has been processed, you may speak with an advisor about appropriate classes to take.

College of Education