Eastern Michigan University
College of Education at Eastern Michigan University
Loading
Horizontal Spacer
Geddes Town Hall School
Geddes Town Hall School

Geddes Town Hall School

Geddes Town Hall School

History

The current Geddes Town Hall School was built in 1895 and was moved to the Eastern Michigan University campus nearly 100 years later. Read more about the history of the schoolhouse.

Usage

The Geddes Town Hall School is used by EMU for various classes and social functions. It is available to groups external to EMU. There is no charge to use the building, but a donation to help with the upkeep of the school is greatly appreciated.

Contact

COE Dean's Office
Eastern Michigan University
310 Porter Building
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
734.487.1414

College of Education