Unfortunately, the EMU Wraparound Project ended December 2010 and is no longer taking clients.
However, both Washtenaw and Oakland County have wraparound programs for families in need. Below you will find eligibility and referral information for both Washtenaw and Oakland counties.
WASHTENAW COUNTY WRAPAROUND ELIGIBILITY & REFERRAL PROCESS:
Community Treatment & Support Services: The identified client (child) must have a severe emotional impairment and meet criteria for community mental health services. Contact Ann Bauer at 734.434.2034 for more information.
Orchard Children's Services: Clients referred by DHS, including those with an open DHS and/or CPS case. Contact Ann Capling or Heather McMaster for more information at 734.622.0217.
- Complete Washtenaw County Referral Form.
- Fax completed intake form, which includes Release of Information, to appropriate agency (listed at the top of referral form).
- The referral will be reviewed by the Washtenaw Community Team, and you will be notified regarding the status of your referral within 10 business days.
- If your referral is accepted, a wraparound facilitator will contact you to schedule an initial meeting within 5 business days of approval.
Top of Page
OAKLAND COUNTY WRAPAROUND ELIGIBILITY & REFERRAL PROCESS:
Eligible children (ages 3-18) are those who are at risk for removal from their homes and have a severe emotional distrubance with functional impairment. They have involvement with muliple service systems such as Special Education, Mental Health, Juvenile Justice, Foster Care, Protective Services, or other community based services. Contact Holly Holloway, Supervisor for Wraparound & Homeless Student Education Program, for more information at 248.209.2430.
- Complete Wraparound Services Referral Form.
- Fax or mail referral form to Holly Holloway (contact information listed at top of referral form).
- Holly will contact you by phone to ensure that you meet EMU Wraparound Project criteria.
- If you meet criteria, you will be invited to attend the next community team meeting, held bi-weekly, and your case will be reviewed.
- You will be notified regarding the status of your referral within 14 business days, and if it is accepted, a wraparound facilitator will then contact you to schedule an initial meeting.
Top of Page