Eastern Michigan University
Spring 2013 Commencement Regalia Orders
Academic dress for commencement (cap, gown and tassel) may be purchased from the EMU Campus Bookstore, Student Center, after March 1, during the following days/times: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Bookstore hours are subject to change; please visit the EMU Campus Bookstore web page for information on store hours before March 1. Please contact the EMU Campus Bookstore at 734.483.2850, or email@example.com, with any academic-dress questions.
Students order regalia through the EMU Campus Bookstore. Click here for updated pricing and order information for student regalia. Order before March 1 and get Grad Fair discount pricing.
Doctoral Candidates, click here to special order EMU Doctoral Regalia (before April 9). Purchase $797 plus tax and shipping; rental $150 plus tax and shipping.
Please note that an order needs to be completed for each individual, and the deadline to order faculty regalia is April 9, 2013. After this date the order site will be closed, and orders will need to be placed through Kevin McKay at the EMU Campus Bookstore, (734) 483-2850.
Oak Hall site order details for faculty or those ordering on behalf of faculty:
- Click the link "Begin Your Order."
- Select "Complete Package" or "Individual Items" and click.
- Select degree, type alma mater and exact wording of degree, choose weight and height, and add to cart.
- Verify order and check out.
- Scroll down to Profile Details and fill in required information. Enter the faculty member's name in the First and Last Name fields. Enter the billing address for the credit card being used and the phone number for the contact person.
- Fill out the credit card information, entering the name of the person filling the order (either faculty or someone else in the department on behalf of faculty). Submit order.
- Print invoice and log out/exit.
- Once delivered, please check all orders for accuracy in advance of the day of commencement, and remember that hats are not returnable. Please contact Kevin McKay above for any questions.