Eastern Michigan University
Please read the following carefully.
- Each person attending commencement, including children, but not including graduates, will need a ticket.
- Each graduating student is allocated up to six tickets at no charge for friends, family, and other guests. To order tickets the caller MUST be on the approved list of Graduates and must know their EID number. A current mailing and email address is required to complete the order. Photo ID is required when picking up your tickets.
- Tickets for Commencement must be ordered in advance between 4/15/13 and 4/23/13. Tickets may be picked up in person or ordered by phone (734-487-2282) at the EMU Ticket Offices during their regular business hours between 4/15/13 and 4/23/13.
- Up to four additional tickets may be purchased between 4/15/13 and 4/23/13 at a cost of $5.00 per ticket. *Subject to availability.
- The EMU Ticket Office Locations are: The EMU Convocation Center - open 10 am to 5 pm: M - F, Quirk Theatre – open Noon to 5:30 pm: M-F, or the EMU Student Center - open 1 pm to 9 pm: M-F.
- All phone orders will be charged a $4 processing fee per order and the tickets will be mailed up until 10 am Tue. 4/23/13. Tickets ordered by phone after that date will be held for will call pick up during regular business hours or on Graduation Day.
- Any additional tickets after April 23 will be made available on a first come, first serve basis at 8 a.m. on April 24. After 4/23/13 if any additional tickets remain, graduates will be able to purchase them at $5.00 per ticket, limit 2 per day. However there is no guarantee that tickets will be made available to anyone after April 23 at 7 p.m.
- No tickets will be available Commencement day.
- Please make arrangements for accessible seating at the time of ticket pick-up.