Eastern Michigan University
Please read the following carefully.
- Each person attending commencement, including children, but not including graduates, will need a ticket.
- Each graduating student is allocated up to six tickets for friends, family, and other guests.
- Up to four additional tickets may be purchased between 12/9/13 and 12/17/13 at a cost of $5.00 per ticket. *Subject to availability.
- Tickets for Commencement must be ordered in advance between 12/9/13 and 12/17/13. Tickets may be picked up in person or ordered by phone at the EMU Ticket Offices during their regular business hours between 12/9/13 and 12/17/13.
- The EMU Ticket Office Locations are: The EMU Convocation Center - open 10 am to 5 pm: M - F, Quirk Theatre – open Noon to 5:30 pm: M-F, or the EMU Student Center - open 1 pm to 9 pm: M-F.
- All phone orders will be charged a $4 processing fee per order and the tickets will be mailed up until 10 am Tue. 12/17/13. Tickets ordered by phone after that date will be held for will call pick up during regular business hours or on Graduation Day.
- To order tickets the caller MUST be on the approved list of Graduates and must know their EID number. A current mailing and email address is required to complete the order.
- Directions to the Convocation Center can be found here. (Directions)
- Photo ID is required when picking up your tickets.
- Tickets will be available from 12/9/13 until 12/17/13.
- After 12/17/13 if any additional tickets remain, graduates will be able to purchase them at $5.00 per ticket, limit 2 per day. However there is no guarantee that tickets will be available to anyone after December 17 at 9 p.m.
- No tickets will be available Commencement day.
- Arrangements for accessible seating are to be made at the time of ticket pick-up.