- Tickets must be obtained by the graduate in advance. No tickets are available on commencement day.
- Please make sure to give your tickets to your guests in advance. Tickets are required for entry to the Convocation Center. If you don't have tickets, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Seating is first come, first served.
Getting Tickets (limit of six)
- Only students on the approved list of graduates can purchase tickets.
- You may get up to six free tickets for family or friends from Dec. 5–13.
- To get tickets in person, you must have a photo ID.
- To get your tickets by phone, call 734.487.2282 and be ready with a current mailing and email address and your EID number. All phone orders are charged a $4 processing fee per order. Tickets are mailed up until 9 a.m. on Dec. 12. Tickets ordered by phone after that are available for pick up during regular business hours.
- Subject to availability, you may purchase up to four additional tickets for $5 each (limit two per day) after Dec. 14 while supplies last.
- Accessible seating/access is available, but must be arranged at the time of ticket pickup.
EMU Ticket Office Locations
- EMU Convocation Center (10 a.m.–5 p.m., M–F)
- Quirk Theatre (Noon–5 p.m., M–F)
- EMU Student Center (1 p.m.–9 p.m., M–F)