Logging on to OUCampus
Log on to OUCampus by navigating to the site's home page or by clicking the DirectEdit link on the page you want to edit.
Follow these directions to log in to OUCampus:
- Type www.emich.edu followed by the site's directory (e.g., www.emich.edu/aboutemu) in the browser's Address bar.
- Press the [Enter] key on the keyboard.
Note: Alternately, if you know the address to a specific page, type the address in the Address bar to open that page directly.
- The site's Home page is displayed. Click the DirectEdit (E) link in the top-right of the header graphic image.
- The page is redirected and displays the OUCampus Login page.
- Type your My.Emich username in the Username field and your My.Emich password in the Password field.
- Click the LogIn button.
- The desired pages are displayed in the Content tab. If you have Edit Access, content Edit buttons are displayed on the page.