Adding/Editing a Faculty Page in OUCampus
If you have edit access to a page, multiedit button is displayed. This button redirects you to the editable regions of the page.
Follow these directions to edit a faculty page in OUCampus:
- Create a new faculty page by clicking new button and selecting new interior page.
- Select the page type as faculty page, name the page in filename field and click create button.
- A new page is created, click the multiedit button in the page to edit the contents.
- The page is directed to properties page where the multiedit content is displayed with all the fields to be filled in for the page.
- When you are finished editing/adding content, click the save button on the toolbar to save all edited or unsaved changes on the page.Note: The available Edit toolbar tools are similar to those found in MS Word.
- Click on the publish button to publish the edited page.