Creating a New Folder in OUCampus
If you will be uploading many files to a page, you may want to create a folder to keep them organized. In particular, you will want to keep any images or documents you upload organized. An approver must create a folder before it is available for use.
Follow these directions to create a new folder in OUCampus:
- From the content tab, navigate to the desired folder.Note: Images are stored in a folder called images and documents (e.g., PDF files) are stored in a folder called docs. Both of these folders can be found one level below the top in the directory structure or in the individual subdirectories, depending on your file structure setup.
- Click the new link in the top-right of the page.
- The choose page is displayed. Click the new folder link.
- The new folder window is displayed. Type the desired folder name in the name of new folder field.Note: The folder name must be a maximum of eight (8) lower case characters and not contains spaces or symbols.
- When you are finished, click the create button.