Creating a New Page in OUCampus
An approver must create a page before it is available for use.
Follow these directions to create a new page in OUCampus:
- From the Content tab, navigate to the desired folder.
- Click the new button in the top-right of the page.
- The choose window is displayed. Click the new interior page button.
- The new interior page window is displayed. Type a descriptive title for your page in the banner image field.
- Type any desired text in the content field and use the edit toolbar to format the text.
- Type a short descriptive file name with only letters, numbers and underscores followed by ".pcf" (e.g. eaglemail.pcf) in the new page filename field.
- When you are finished, click the create button.
- The new page is displayed in the preview window and is checked out by you.