Employees can use the Benefits and Deductions links to view their benefit data, view past and future changes to benefit data and view year-to-date information for their benefits. The online employee benefit statement merges all related benefits information into a single online benefit statement.
Follow these directions to view your benefits statement:
- Navigate to the Employee Services menu. See Employee Services Menu Overview for more information.
- Click the Benefits and Deductions link.
- The Benefits & Deductions menu is displayed. Click the Benefit Statement link.
- The Benefit Statement Date Criteria page is displayed. Click the As of date pull-down arrow and choose a date from the list.
- Click the Select button.
- The Benefits Statement is displayed.
- When you are finished, click the Employee tab to return to the Employee menu.