Beginning October 15, 2008 we will be issuing all Direct Deposit pay stubs via email. The benefits include:
- It is a "Green" Solution, since direct deposit pay stubs can be saved electronically and only printed by the employee when necessary
- Employees will receive their direct deposit pay stub no later than payday
- Postage savings for departments that currently mail out direct deposit pay stubs
- No more lost mail making the employee's payroll information more secure
Follow these directions to open and view your electronic Direct Deposit Advice (eDDA) on a Windows XP machine using EagleMail:
- You will receive your electronic Direct Deposit Advice (eDDA) as an email attachment (PDF) to your @emich.edu (a.k.a. your EagleMail account) email address no later than payday.
Note: You can set up your EagleMail account to forward to a different email address. See Forwarding Your EagleMail Email for more information.
- Click the receipt.pdf attachment link.
- A Password dialog box displays prompting you for a password. Your password consists of the following:
- Your last name up to 4 lowercase letters (Ex. If your last name is Smith - "smit")
- Your 2 digit birth month (Ex. If your birth month is July - "07")
- Your 2 digit birth date (Ex. If your birth date is the third - "03")
- Password example - "smit0703"
- Click the OK button.
Note: Please double-check that you are using the correct format when typing your password. There are a number of common errors being made: a) Typing the birth year instead of the birth month (ex. smit0783), b) Typing less than 4 numbers (ex. smit73), c) Using uppercase (ex. SMIT0703), or any combination of the three (ex. SMIT783).
- Your electronic Direct Deposit Advice (eDDA) displays.
Note: If you retain this email message in your mail file you will be able to view, print, and save your eDDA at any time. See Saving/Printing Your Direct Deposit Advice for more information. Optionally, you can view and print pay stubs, dating back to 2003, via the my.emich employee tab; however year to date (YTD) totals are only available via Earnings History and Deductions History in my.emich. See Viewing Direct Deposit Information for more information.